Clients are often nervous when it comes to family matters. Attorney Courtney Devine’s caring and compassionate personality immediately puts them at ease. Her professionalism is refreshing both in and out of the courtroom. She aggressively represents her clients in an effort to protect their legal rights. Clients also love that she is easy to talk to and is a great listener. Throughout the case, she makes sure to address her clients’ questions and concerns. Because of this, her clients continuously send her referrals from family and friends. Born and raised in Houston, Texas, Courtney has proudly called Nevada home since 2004.
- William S. Boyd School of Law, Las Vegas, Nevada – Juris Doctor
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas – Bachelor of Science, Interdisciplinary Studies – Social Science
Courtney is duly admitted to practice law in all courts of the State of Nevada, United States District Court District of Nevada, United States Bankruptcy Court District of Nevada, and the United States District Courts and Bankruptcy Courts in the Southern District of Texas.
Awards & Recognitions
- 2015 – American Institute of Family Law Attorneys – Awarded 10 Best in Client Satisfaction for Attorneys in the State of Nevada.
- 2019-2020 – Superlawyer – Mountain West Super Lawyer
- 2015 – AVVO Clients’ Choice Award
- 2015 – AVVO Top Contributor Award
- 2017 – MyVegas Magazine Top 100 Women of the Year