Attorney William Devine II is a seasoned attorney and a known advocate for clients in the areas of Probate, Estate Planning, Family Law, Real Estate Law, Asset Protection, and Bankruptcy. Born in Texas and raised in the small town of Hempstead, Texas, William’s clients adore his friendly and caring treatment. His vast knowledge of the law and experience in handling complex cases allows him to create solutions to help even those clients who feel their situation may be hopeless. From the very first meeting with William, clients remark how much he put them at ease. He has been recognized multiple times for his outstanding work and he is an active member of the community.
- William S. Boyd School of Law, Las Vegas, Nevada – Juris Doctor
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Nevada – Masters of Business Administration
- Prairie View A&M University, Prairie View, Texas – Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering
William is duly admitted to practice law in all courts of the State of Nevada, United States District Court District of Nevada, United States Bankruptcy Court District of Nevada, the United States District Courts and Bankruptcy Courts in the Southern District of Texas and Western District of Texas, and the United States Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Awards & Recognitions
- 2014 – Desert Companion Top Bankruptcy Attorney.
- 2015 – 2018 & 2022 – 2023Superlawyer – Mountain West Super Lawyer
- 2015-2023 – Nevada Business Press – Legal Elite Attorney
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent – 2017-2023
- 2016 – MyVegas Magazine – Las Vegas Top 100 Men of the Year
- 2016 – MyVegas Magazine – Las Vegas Top 100 Attorneys of the Year